Desirable San Leandro Hills Neighborhood
Darling 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, Approx 1,411sf home in the San Leandro Hills coming soon! Updated bathroom, vaulted ceilings in family room and dining room, charming yard with patio & lawn, fully fenced for pets. Water heater, furnace, and roof all replaced in 2017. Laundry room, built-in study nook, and a 1 car garage are just a few of the highlights of this home that sits in one of the most desirable areas of San Leandro. Quiet, charming neighborhood with lots of character. Move right in! Call for more information! 530.356.4254.
- New Roof 2017
- New Carrier Furnace 2017 (air conditioning ready)
- New Water Heater 2017
- New Interior Paint 2017
- Updated Bathroom 2011
- Recently updated appliances in kitchen (2010 or newer) include LG Refrigerator, Bosch Dishwasher, Frigidaire Oven, and Kenmore Stove-top.
- Recently updated Frigidaire Washer and Dryer in laundry room
- Smooth Ceilings
- Updated Windows and new flooring installed in 2017 in dining & family room
- Recently installed carpets in living room, bedroom, and den area (hallway & 2nd bedroom are hard-wood floors)
- Only the 2nd owners since it was built in 1948!
- Desirable San Leandro Hills location, private and quiet
- Backyard patio, lawn, and tool shed
- 5 minute drive to Bart, shopping and restaurants (i.e. Target, Khol’s, Macy’s, Ulta, Bed Bath & Beyond, 24hour Fitness, Starbucks, Chili’s, Jamba Juice, & Century Movie Theatre)